UNT NAEA Student Chapter
The UNT undergraduate chapter of the National Art Education Association is a group committed to promoting art education. The NAEA Student Chapter is dedicated to involvement in the community and to striving to enrich the lives of children through arts programs held at local schools, advocacy for the arts, and fundraising and donations to the community.
- To provide a smooth transition from art education preparation to professional practice
- To raise and maintain a high standard of quality of art education on campus and in the community
- To gain greater insight and perspective about the teaching of art and contemporary concepts in art education
- To sponsor field trips and speakers that will expand the professional understanding of art education in Texas and throughout the nation
- To promote an exchange of ideas between other art education institutions of higher education